Advantages of Outsourcing
Utility Partners is proud of the services that we offer. Our career opportunities directly effect our clients and the community that they service. If you are looking for a career with a strong impact on the community and environment, then we are looking for you.
If you would like to become a partner, you can e-mail your cover letter and resume to Utility Partners Employment.
By becoming one of our partners, you become a member of our family. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the top experts in this industry, but you will also receive a tremendous benefits package that includes the following components:
- Excellent salaries & wages
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision care
- Matching 401(k) retirement program
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefit options
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday, and bereavement leave
- Continuing education / tuition reimbursement
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Certification bonus
- Performance incentives and rewards
- Employee referral bonuses
- Employee assistance programs
Current Career Opportunities:
|Utility Partners, a leader in the contract operations and maintenance industry, is seeking qualified individuals to deliver public works services along the Mississippi Gulf coast. Excellent pay. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and matching retirement plans.
Fax resume to (228) 868-5743, ATTN: HR or apply in person at: 4050 Hewes Avenue, Gulfport, MS 39507 between 7:00am-3:30PM Monday-Friday.